Woman-Centric Matters

Visit our home on the web: www.womancentricmatters.com Taking a woman-centric approach means designing everything from her perspective: * The actual product or service * Her experiences using it * Marketing * Etc. At its core is understanding female customers. In addition, woman-centric approaches are rooted in a keen appreciation for how women differ from men in their purchase decision process, as well as insights into why they buy.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Plans?

What are you doing this weekend? I'm going to go visit my 78 year old mother and tell her I love her. Remember - today is the best day ever to tell the women in your life that you care about them!

Be safe and have a wonderful weekend! ...Melissa @ Woman-Centric Matters

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since this is the first weekend I have had completely to myself for a LONG while, I am going to go hang out with some girlfriends, watch comedies and actually read a book that has been sitting on my nightstand for three weeks!

8/24/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites